Nokia Asha 203 Review
Nokia Asha 203 Review
The choice of mobile is not an easy task now, as there are plenty of models that offer similar functionalities. The only way through which a mobile can make its repute in the market is its attractive look and smart design. Nokia is focusing on such demands from its users and it has produced a new handset which is a smart combination of apt features. It is named as Nokia Asha 203 and we are delighted to reveal the aspects regarding its outlook, camera and functionality.
Nokia Asha 203 Body Design and Style
Well, it’s a matter of choice and liking. The design and outlook is appreciated by most of the customers after its availability in the market but many have discarded it by labeling the handset as old-fashioned. In my opinion, it is nice with a soft keypad and resistive touch screen. Although, the body is not thin but it still looks very decent in your hands while typing text messages.
Nokia Asha 203 Camera and Its Features
The primary camera of this Nokia Asha 203 mobile phone is of 2 MP. Thanks to Nokia for providing this within such affordable cost. Along with video recording facility, it provides pulsating pictures. With the help of a front camera, you can make live communications all around the world because of GPRS and EDGE data system on GSM networks.
Asha 203 Performance and Other Features
It’s a 2G network communication device means the limited data transfer speeds of Class 12. There is no Wi-Fi, which is the most regretted point as everyone is in need of working on the internet. The Asha 203 mobile phone is capable of exchanging files with other similar high-tech devices through Bluetooth and USB port. The internal memory is good. There is 10 MB storage capacity along with 32 MB ROM and 16 MB RAM. This internal storage capacity is pathetic, as without external memory we cannot even enjoy bulk sms messages. A card slot allows you to place a memory card of 32 GB but you will need to spend extra amount in this regard. There is Stereo FM Radio with RDS and FM recording features. You can talk continuously for 5 hours with 25 hours of music playback time. This is great and you can enjoy the whole day.
There could be improvisation of a QWERTY keyboard to enhance its charm. However, the Nokia Asha 203 is quite impressive and a best choice for mediocre communities.
Nokia Asha 203 Specifications
Operating System and Hardware
- CPU1 GHz
- Ram & Rom32 MB ROM, 16 MB RAM
- Internal Memory10 MB storage
- External MemorymicroSD, up to 32 GB
Battery Make and Timing
- MakeLi-Ion 1020 mAh battery (BL-5C)
- Stand-by Time (Approx.)Up to 650 h
- Talk Time (Approx.)Up to 5 h
Camera Resolution and Audio/Video Quality
- Lens TypeNo Carl Zeiss
- Autofocus & LED flashNo
- Primary Resolution2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels
- Secondary ResolutionNo
- Video RecordingYes, 176×144@15fps
- RadioStereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording
Body Type And Display
- Body Dimensions114.8 x 49.8 x 13.9 mm, 91.5 cc (4.52 x 1.96 x 0.55 in)
- Body Weight90 g (3.17 oz)
- Body ColorDark Red, Dark Grey, Silver White
- Display TypeTFT resistive touchscreen
- Display Size240 x 320 pixels, 2.4 inches (~167 ppi pixel density)
Network Coverage and Connectivity
- 2G NetworkGSM 900 / 1800 – RM-833
- GSM 850 / 1900 – RM-832
- GPRSClass 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
- EDGEClass 12
- BluetoothYes, v2.1 with A2DP, EDR
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0