HTC One XL
HTC One XL Review
The new revolution from HTC is its “One series” mobiles that have impressed all the audience in the Mobile World Congress (MWC), and here is the model for AT&T subscribers, HTC One XL, with same specifications to that of HTC One X. There is slight difference of chipset and GPU technology in both of them. The hands-on of HTC XL will startle you with innovations like Beats Audio and HTC Sense 4.0 UI. Keep studying the following lines.
Body Design & Screen Features
The 130g handset adds grace to your personality. This HTC One mobile phone is stunningly beautiful with pivotal feature of touch screen. It is made up of Super IPS LCD2 capacitive technology. The size of 4.7 inches allows you to clearly watch videos and read all minor details on website pages. This vividness and intensity of colors is provided by the higher resolution pixels of 720×1280. On the surf, HTC UI 4.0 Sense enables lot of apps and programs to be used on this small device. This graphical user interface runs latest functions on it.
Camera and It’s Features
The camera is a great appreciation here. This HTC is endorsed with 8MP camera that reduces the risk of missing your precious life moments. The best thing is that it snaps the images without interrupting the current video recording. HTC has inaugurated this facility of Simultaneous HD video and image recording in this fine camera of One XL mobile phone. The frontal camera is also A+ work.
Performance and Other Features
Talking about the performance, it is OK with similar Android of v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich that its brother, HTC One X has. The section where it differs from other model is the chipset technology of Qualcomm Snapdragon and provision of Adreno 225 GPU. 1GB RAM will provide fastest speeds. The other vibrant feature is the Beats Audio, a multimedia feature that significantly enhances your enjoyment with latest sound tracks. The latest mobiles with such specs greatly focus on providing entertainment and this model has many tools in its multimedia store for such purpose. You will be delighted to connect this device to the other multimedia machines with Bluetooth, NFC and a mini USB port. These are the best way to barter the resources of such devices. Moreover, you can log on to the internet with connectivity over WLAN access point from 30 to 100 meters distance indoor. The battery is of great quality i.e. Li-Po 1800 mAh lasts for longer period than batteries of other Smartphone devices. The point where it can be criticized is the non-existence of external card slot. The model offers 32 GB internal memory storage capacity for handling all of your data.
The Smartphone of HTC One XL along with all of its brothers in the series, are going to the give a tough time to the Multinational companies in many of their aspects like design, quality and performance.
HTC One XL Specifications
Operating System and Hardware
- OSAndroid OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- CPUDual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- ChipsetQualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- GPUAdreno 225
- Ram & Rom1 GB RAM
- Internal Memory32 GB storage
- External MemoryNo
Battery Make and Timing
- MakeNon-removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.)Up to 300 h
- Talk Time (Approx.)Up to 8 h 30 min
Camera Resolution and Audio/Video Quality
- Lens TypeNo Carl Zeiss
- Autofocus & LED flashYes
- Primary Resolution8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels
- Secondary ResolutionYes, 1.3 MP, 720p
- Video RecordingYes, 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec., video stabilization
- RadioStereo FM radio with RDS
Body Type And Display
- Body Dimensions134.8 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm (5.31 x 2.75 x 0.35 in)
- Body Weight129 g (4.55 oz)
- Body ColorGray, White
- Display TypeSuper IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size720 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~312 ppi pixel density)
Network Coverage and Connectivity
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 1800 / 2600
- SpeedHSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- BluetoothYes, v4.0 with A2DP
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL)
Recent Info Of Your Interest
HTC Desire U
HTC DROID DNA
HTC Droid DNA is a 4G network technology smartphone. It more looks like a tablet because of the monstrous touch screen of 5 inches. The DNA supports 1080p resolution for display which is double over the HD screen resolution which drags the pixel density to 440ppi leaving 326ppi Retina display far behind.