HTC One X AT&T
HTC One X AT&T Review
HTC One X AT&T is the very first quad-core Smartphone about which we currently met the news in the air. This handset is furnished with a rich treasure of appealing specs standing in the line of highly categorized device phones.
Body Style and Design:
This mobile phone has furnished with a front touch screen manufactured with Super IPS LCD 2 rich technology that will produce convincing display of videos. The size of 4.7 inches of this screen will let you access all the functionality with ease and comfort. You can interact with thumb or fingers and the dedicated sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass will make you rejoice every time you switch between the options. The mobile phone is available in stylish and beautiful white and black colors and you can choose one that perfectly suits your personality.
The 8 MP camera is quite impressive. The user of this HTC mobile phone will love to take snaps with Simultaneous HD video and image recording features. The making of video with stereo sound recording and image stabilization will be of great experience. You can make live consultations with your friends at any part of the world with a front camera of 1.3 MP.
Performance and Other Features
This HTC One X AT&T will facilitate the user with Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and the most efficient Quad-core 1.5GHz processor and a great number of attractive apps and programs. HTC One X AT&T has come up with 1GB internal RAM for adding to the speeds, Wi-Fi for quickly accessing the internet, JAVA MIDP emulator for running applications like video games and much more. With this efficient device by HTC, you may have an easy grasp to social networking with a streaming touch you have ever experienced before. Now the question is does HTC X possess any downfall in it? Yes. It is in shortfall of an external card slot for attaching further memory card. Radio is also not available that is another minus point here.
Concisely, with all its business apps and streaming performance, this HTC One X AT&TSmartphone is going to achieve the reward of the best business-oriented device worldwide.
HTC One X AT&T Specifications
Operating System and Hardware
- OSAndroid OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- CPUDual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- ChipsetQualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- GPUAdreno 225
- Ram & Rom1 GB RAM
- Internal Memory16 GB storage
- External MemoryNo
Battery Make and Timing
- MakeNon-removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.)Up to 300 h
- Talk Time (Approx.)Up to 8 h 30 min
Camera Resolution and Audio/Video Quality
- Lens TypeNo Carl Zeiss
- Autofocus & LED flashYes
- Primary Resolution8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels
- Secondary ResolutionYes, 1.3 MP, 720p
- Video RecordingYes, 1080p@30fps, stereo sound rec., video stabilization
Body Type And Display
- Body Dimensions134.8 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm (5.31 x 2.75 x 0.35 in)
- Body Weight129 g (4.55 oz)
- Body ColorGray, White
- Display TypeSuper IPS LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size720 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches (~312 ppi pixel density)
Network Coverage and Connectivity
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G NetworkLTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
- SpeedHSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- BluetoothYes, v4.0 with A2DP
- USBYes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL)
Recent Info Of Your Interest
HTC Desire 600 dual sim
HTC First is the first ever smartphone to be known as a Facebook phone. This is a temptation for all the addicts of this extremely popular social network. HTC and Mark Zukenberg are behind this exciting innovation which has opened the door for the development of more improved versions of smartphones in the future.
With a slim aluminum body for that elegance, a wonderful listening experience with two front stereo speakers with a living home screen content sharing option, HTC One is all set to give you the best experience in smart phone circle.
HTC Desire U
HTC, formerly known as “High Tech Computer Corporation” is a Taiwanese manufacturer of smart-phones and tablets. Since its inception in 1997, it has made valuable efforts to develop its credibility and providing quality services to its users.
HTC has announced the release of a brand new smart phone, called the HTC butterfly. It is a luxurious smart phone with awesome features for the users.
One of the most remarkable characteristics of this smart phone is its size.